[CnD] Copycat Pioneer Woman Hoppin John Recipe

Cindy Simpson autumnrain310 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:46:23 CEST 2016

Naima,
I too would like to continue receiving these recipes.  I have no issue with
the recipes you've been sending and if I can't figure out how to modify a
recipe to make it accessible for me to cook as a blind person, it's not too
hard to hit the delete key.  I don't understand why others are making such
a huge stink about this.  Anyway, my enmail address is
autumnrain310 at gmail.com.  If you do decide to stop sending your recipes to
the list, please add my email to the list of the others who wish to still
receive them as I have found several of your recipes to be delightful and
ones that I will hold on to and use.
Cindy Simpson