[CnD] Copycat Pioneer Woman Hoppin John Recipe

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 22:35:40 CEST 2016

I know right!
I don't use stoves too. My grandmother died by a freak accident, frying chicken for me for my lunch. She got burned because of her rob got cot on fire.
So I don't use the stove at all. I was thinking about the Philips Air Fryer. What do you think?
I know it is like a oven and you set the temperature and time. Some beep when they are done. I will also use a talking thermometer to check the meat.