[CnD] Copycat Pioneer Woman Hoppin John Recipe

jan brown janbrown at samobile.net
Wed Jul 20 00:53:32 CEST 2016

I don't believe folks do not want recipes. I can only speak for myself,
but I prefer to have recipes which are something made by the sender,
not something forwarded from the web. We can all get web recipes and
actually do. But, a recipe which has been made and tested by one of us
is a wonderful thing. Often it contains hints or different ingredients
the sender may have added, changed or left out.
That is, I think the issue. It is my issue anyhow.