[CnD] My thoughts on Recipes on the List

Jennifer Chambers jennilee99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 04:45:14 CEST 2016

Nicole, you stated things very well.

Moving away from the subject, I have a question about something in
your post: You mentioned the palm test for grilled steaks.  I thought
I was familiar with all types of doneness tests, but I haven't heard
of that one.  Would you explain it, please?  It may have been
mentioned in a recipe that I deleted, so I beg your pardon if I'm
asking for repeat instructions.

Jennifer

On 7/19/16, Charles Rivard via Cookinginthedark