[CnD] Copycat Pioneer Woman Hoppin John Recipe

Mike and Jenna schwaltze at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:25:00 CEST 2016

Same here as well please send them to me directly if you would like.

Schwaltze at gmail.com

Since others seem to be upset by the recipes you are sending, please feel free to send them to me, if you wish.  Most of the ones you have sent are easily prepared by a blind person, and the ones that are not, I simply delete.

Thanks much.

Jennifer