[CnD] One Final Comment

Susie Stageberg sstageberg2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:40:10 CEST 2016

I just want to chime in here and say that everyone's abilities are
different, blind or otherwise. Each of us has an informal list of things we
prefer not to do, whether it's deep frying or using the broiler or grilling
outside. So what one of us has tested and found to be easy to do might be
difficult for someone else, and vice versa.

Therefore, I think a judicious use of the delete key is in order: if it's
something you don't want to tackle, delete it!

Susie