[CnD] Microwave Rocky Road Fudge
nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:40:31 CEST 2016
Microwave Rocky Road Fudge
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts
1 cup miniature marshmallows
Grease an 8 x 8 inch square pan.
2. Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in to a medium
sized microwave bowl.
3. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until
4. Stir in the vanilla, then fold in the walnuts and marshmallows.
5. Spread evenly in to the prepared pan.
6. Chill until set. A few hours or over night for best results.
Makes 16 squares
More information about the Cookinginthedark