[CnD] Opti Grill

Peggy Carpenter peggylcarpenter at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 17:15:07 CEST 2016

I have had it for about a year and love it.  We only use it about once a week but find it does a great job on lots of meats and sandwiches.  The plates come out quite easily for cleaning and when I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond, they sold a sponge with grooves designed to help clean the grill plates.