[CnD] Homemade Vanilla Extract

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 22 18:31:19 CEST 2016

Homemade Vanilla Extract

By: Arlene From Flour On My Face

Do you often use pure vanilla extract such as McCormick's when baking? Try
Arlene's Homemade Vanilla Extract recipe and make your very own vanilla for
all your baking needs! This recipe for homemade pure vanilla extract will
save you some money and could be a great holiday gift.
Ingredients
. Vodka
. Vanilla Beans 5 per cup of Vodka
. 2- quart size mason jar or other decorative jar
Instructions
1. Measure Vodka into jars.
2. Add 5 split Vanilla Beans per cup of Vodka.
3. Steep or cure for at least 6 weeks before using.

'Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.'
Sugar

Come and join me and my busy elves at the North Pole for yummy & Tasty
Recipes:
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/Santas-Workshop