[CnD] Coconut Oil Chex Mix

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 22 20:25:16 CEST 2016

Coconut Oil Chex Mix

Grab these items...
•	9cups Chex™ cereal (I used equal parts corn, rice, and wheat Chex)
•	2cups pretzels
•	1cup peanuts
•	1/3cup (6 Tablespoons) coconut oil, melted
•	1tablespoon seasoned salt
•	1/4cup Worcestershire sauce
•	1teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
Steps, Tips & Nutrition
Steps
•	1In large microwavable bowl, combine Chex™, pretzels and peanuts;
set aside.
•	2In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High
about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal
mixture; stir until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6
minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
•	3Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
tips
•	Techniques: To make this recipe in the microwave, combine all of the
ingredients as directed above. Then instead of microwaving the Chex™ mix,
spread it out in an even layer on a large parchment-covered baking sheet.
Bake at 250°F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels
to cool, and sprinkle with the fresh lime zest. Store in airtight container.

Nutrition
Serving Size: Calories (Calories from Fat ); Total Fat (Saturated Fat ,
Trans Fat ); Cholesterol ; Sodium ; Total Carbohydrate (Dietary Fiber ,
Sugars ); Protein
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A %; Vitamin C %; Calcium %; Iron %
Exchanges: Other Carbohydrate; Vegetable; High-Fat Meat; Carbohydrate Choice

MyPyramid Servings: Fats & Oils; Grains; Meat & Beans
*% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Makes: 24 servings

‘Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.’
Sugar

Come and join me and my busy elves at the North Pole for yummy & Tasty
Recipes:
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/Santas-Workshop