[CnD] TACO SEASONED SNACK MIX

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 22 20:26:00 CEST 2016

TACO SEASONED SNACK MIX
2 C. pretzels, any shape
2 C. oyster crackers
2 C. Chex mix (I used wheat, it's what I had on hand)
2 C. Annie's cheddar bunnies
or Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers
1/8 - 25 C. of taco seasoning (start with 1/8 of a cup - you don't
want to over do it and make it too salty)
4 tbsp. melted butter

Taco Seasoning Ingredients
1/2 C. chili powder
1/4 C. onion powder
1/8 C. cumin
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbs. Paprika
1 tbs. Salt

Directions to make Taco Seasoning
Combine the ingredients, mixing well and store in an airtight
container ( I use a mason jar). Add about 1/-1/4 C. of seasoning
and 3/4 C. water to 1 pound of ground beef for tacos. ;)

Taco Snack Mix Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Combine the melted butter with the taco seasoning & mix well.
3. Combine the dry snack with and pour the butter/taco seasoning
mixture over the snack mix and mix well to evenly coat all the
pieces.
4. Pour the mixture out between 2 cookie sheets & bake 30 min.
5. Allow to cool prior to serving.
6. Store in a airtight container 1-2 weeks.

Notes
**If you prefer to keep the mess to a minimum use a large paper
grocery bag. Pour the snack mix in and then pour the taco
seasoning mixture over the top. Close the bag and shake it well,
turning it over a few times to evenly coat the snack mix.

'Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.'
Sugar

Come and join me and my busy elves at the North Pole for yummy & Tasty
Recipes:
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/Santas-Workshop