[CnD] RANCH PRETZELS (APPETIZERS)

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 22 20:32:46 CEST 2016

RANCH PRETZELS (APPETIZERS)

Printed from COOKS.COM

----

1 bag broken up pretzels
1 pkg. Ranch style dressing (dry)
1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
1/2 tsp. dill weed
1/2 tsp. garlic powder or salt
1 c. oil

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Break pretzels in bite size pieces and put in 9 x
13 inch cake pan. Mix oil, Ranch pack, dill weed, lemon pepper, and garlic
together
in small bowl. Pour over pretzels and mix up and put in oven for 15-20
minutes. Stir about three times while baking. Let cool.

'Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.'
Sugar

Come and join me and my busy elves at the North Pole for yummy & Tasty
Recipes:
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/Santas-Workshop