[CnD] Lost Recipe

Tom Cramer tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 02:05:02 CEST 2016

Hello.  Two quick questions regarding this dish.  I think I could even
make this.
It calls for four boneless skinless chicken breasts.  Are you using
the whole breast or the half?  I've gotten the packages of frozen
boneless skinless breasts, and someone told me they're actually half
breasts, but I'm not sure.
Also, if you used the pineapple rings or chunks, do you use the entire
can?  I'd hate to bury the chicken in a bunch of pineapple, but if you
can use the whole can, then I'd go for that.
Finally, with the pineapple chunks, would I cook the chicken the same time?
Thanks.