[CnD] Crazy Cake

Marie Rudys marmusic at succeed.net
Sat Jul 23 03:52:38 CEST 2016

No frosting and no eggs.  And quite yummy.

I am going to make a list for shopping.  Might make it for my social group next week.  I feel like I am in the mood for this Wacky Cake.
Again, Wayne, thanks for the recipe.  I am going to put some mini dark chocolate chips in my crazy cake--a little update for this recipe.

Marie