[CnD] guidelines; all members please read

Jennifer Chambers jennilee99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 05:22:43 CEST 2016

Thank you for posting this, Nicole.  I was going to ask for the
Unsubscribe information, and now I don't have to.  <Smile>.  I will be
unsubscribing this weekend.  This has become a rather unfriendly place
to be, and I've grown bone-weary of the discord.

Thanks to all of you who've sent some really interesting recipes over
the years.  Take care.

Jennifer

On 7/22/16, Debbra Piening via Cookinginthedark