[CnD] guidelines; all members please read

Wayne Scott waynedscottjr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 05:36:13 CEST 2016

I hope I'm not unfriendly.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Jennifer Chambers via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
To: <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
Date sent: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 03:22:54 +0000
Subject: Re: [CnD] guidelines; all members please read

Thank you for posting this, Nicole.  I was going to ask for the
Unsubscribe information, and now I don't have to.  <Smile>.  I
will be
unsubscribing this weekend.  This has become a rather unfriendly
place
to be, and I've grown bone-weary of the discord.

Thanks to all of you who've sent some really interesting recipes
over
the years.  Take care.

Jennifer

On 7/22/16, Debbra Piening via Cookinginthedark
 Thanks, Nicole, for the reminder.  I think Steve sends these out
about once
 a month, and looking at them again, I can see there's a reason
for that.
 Really, there are very few guidelines here, and they're simple
enough to
 follow.  Maybe the heat is getting to us all these days.  Let's
just take a
 collective deep breath, cool down a bit and try again.

 Deb