[CnD] RANCH PRETZELS (APPETIZERS)

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Sat Jul 23 17:22:10 CEST 2016

This is an example of what is being complained about!  Notice that the
recipe is reprinted from a web site with, apparently, no modification.  It
calls for

1 bag broken up pretzels
1 pkg. Ranch style dressing (dry)

What sized packages??

If you have, personally, made this recipe, how long would it have taken to
be specific?