[CnD] Question: how do you cook and flip pancakes?

Abby Vincent aevincent at ca.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 20:10:30 CEST 2016

I have a griddle and a pancake turner with a part that goes over the top and holds the pancake while you flip it.  I tried the turners with a lever that you push to make the pancake turn itself.  Doesn't always land where you want it to.  Unless you use the devices that cook both sides at once, you have to learn the wrist action that does the job.
Abby