[CnD] guide lines; all members please read

Jennifer Chambers jennilee99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:31:27 CEST 2016

My apologies, but I cannot tell who it was that stated he or she hoped
he or she was not unfriendly.  Sometimes, I cannot figure out this
gmail account.  Anyway, Wayne, I think you may have been the one to
make that statement, and, no, you are not the unfriendly one.

I will state this, then unsubscribe, for I am done with the bickering
and bullying that goes on here.  I know it's not a constant thing, but
it's wearing on the nerves.

When Naima began sending her copycat recipes to the list, I thought it
was great!  Most of them I had no intention of making, but I liked to
see how they were done.  Then one person decided for the whole list
that the recipes were not pertinent to the group.  Never mind what
others might feel.  Yes, others did agree with him, and others felt as
I do.  That's why I mentioned hitting the Delete key if a recipe
didn't appeal.  I, for instance, absolutely abhor cream cheese.  When
I read a recipe and I see that ingredient, I delete the recipe without
reading to the end.  I already know I don't want it.  Yet I have never
requested that people don't post things with cream cheese in it.

There are many recipes where one must beat egg whites to a stiff peak.
A lot of blind people are comfortable with this technique; I am not.
Yet I don't get on here and complain about it; I simply hit Delete.

Know your comfort zone and move on!  Why would you deprive others of
something they may enjoy?

Okay, I'll climb down from my soapbox, now, but it's going to be a
long step down!  I will hit the Send button now, then I'm off to
unsubscribe.

Best to all,

Jennifer

On 7/23/16, Steve Stewart via Cookinginthedark