[CnD] guide lines; all members please read

Cindy Simpson autumnrain310 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:37:57 CEST 2016

Jennifer,
I know by now you are probably unsubscribed, but I just have to say I agree
with you 100%.  I could not have said this better myself.  I will not leave
the list but I am extremely annoyed at certain people's behavior.  What
gives you the right to decide what recipes I want to get and collect?  What
gives you the right to decide for me what is accessible for me and what
isn't?  I am totally blind but there are tons of different ways to do
different things.   When I see a recipe that looks too complicated for me
or which goes outside my comfort zone, I delete it.  I don't complain and
demand that the list cater to my limited expertise.

Now I too will get off my soap box.  I amjust glad that someone decided to
articulate what I myself was feeling. I'm just sorry she is gone now,
because she contributed a great deal to this list and I always did value
Jennifer's input.

Cindy Simpson