[CnD] looking for answers rather than refusal - Re: guide lines; all members please read

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Sun Jul 24 02:47:01 CEST 2016

If I am who you are referring to, you are totally missing my points.  Why do
people not get the points that recipes should be complete in their
ingredients lists, or that recipes should be modified so that blind people
do not have to ask questions about how to know when the food has been
correctly cooked, such as by giving approximate times and temperatures
rather than saying to bake until it reaches a certain condition that must be
attained through the use of eyesight?  If the sender knows the tips or
tricks or help needed by some others to attain the correct results, why not
include them in the recipe?  Is it that hard or time consuming to do?  And
if it will help people who cannot see, why shouldn't it be done?