[CnD] Annoying

Store fancyssunshine at att.net
Sun Jul 24 18:30:36 CEST 2016

I appreciate all the recipes that comes through this list, people who sent recipes don't know if somebody have access to both materials like cayenne FB reader that does read all of their bring or barcode reader that doggie read instructions how to cook the product on the, The box, everybody has different equipment to deal with their blindness Highwood the person know what the people on the list have they send out a General recipe

Sent from my iPhone