[CnD] Annoying

Nancy VanderBrink nvanderbrink at icloud.com
Sun Jul 24 19:18:16 CEST 2016

Hey folks,both my husband and I are blind.  I can see colors and sometimes use a magnifier but not often.
I use a couple barcode scanning apps, and if that doesn't work, FaceTime with different sighted pals and get them to tell me what it says.
If you don't have friends familiar with FaceTime you could use BeMyEyes.
Not trying to offend, just help.
Nancy

Sent from my iPhone