[CnD] Slow-Cooker Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Cake
nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 21:24:35 CEST 2016
Slow-Cooker Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Cake
This cake is gooie, rich and over-the-top delicious!
1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow cake mix
1 cup water
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
2 to 3 tablespoons milk
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
1. Spray a 5-to 6-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. In large
bowl, beat cake mix, water, eggs, 1/2 cup peanut butter and the butter with
electrical mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes,
2. Remove 2/3 cups of the batter to medium bowl; stir in 1/2 cup
chocolate syrup to make chocolate fudge batter.
3. Spoon 1/2 of the peanut butter batter into the slow cooker,
followed by all of the chocolate fudge batter. Top with remaining peanut
butter batter. Swirl with a knife in a circular motion.
4. Cover; cook on high heat setting 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 15
minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Turn
off slow cooker; uncover, and remove ceramic base to cooling rack. Let cool
5. In medium bowl, beat 3 tablespoons peanut butter and 2 tablespoons
milk with whisk until smooth. Add powdered sugar; mix until smooth. If
necessary, gradually add 1 tablespoon milk until glaze is desired
consistently. Spread peanut butter glaze over cake; drizzle with the
chocolate syrup. Sprinkle peanut butter cups over top cake.
More information about the Cookinginthedark