[CnD] Annoying

Abby Vincent aevincent at ca.rr.com
Sun Jul 24 21:39:00 CEST 2016

The people on this list are resourceful enough to find and join a group that talks about blind people cooking.    When we ask questions, we shouldn't have to be told to look it up ourselves.  Then what's the point!  There are some times when, for my taste, there are too many copied and untried recipes posted.  Apparently many enjoy reading them.  I won't leave the list, but I would like less bickering and more discussion of how blind people cook.
Abby