[CnD] Mexican Chicken & Rice

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 24 22:23:36 CEST 2016

Mexican Chicken & Rice

I got this from :Kraft
Prep Time 20min. Total Time 30min.  Servings 4 servings
Salsa adds Mexican flair to this quick-and-easy main dish made with chicken
breasts, instant rice and Cheddar cheese.
What You Need

4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
3/4 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa )found at your local market)
You can also use any  salsa of your choice.
1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Make It
Place chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray; top with salsa.
Pour broth around chicken in skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat;
cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
Stir in rice; sprinkle with cheese.
Simmer, covered, on low heat 5 min.
I usually serve this with homemade pinto beans and a salad with corn
tortillas
“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my
trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life” (
Psalm 143:8).
-Sugar