[CnD] Sugar's quick Chicken spread

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 24 23:14:45 CEST 2016

Sugar's Quick Chicken Spread
1 already roasted chicken
1 can of black olives-drained
1 stalk of celery(already cut in to a little package of 14 sticks)(I used
about 3 sticks worth)
1 small red onion(I used about half a cup)
1 bell pepper,seeded
Best food mayo (just medium container)
I did not look or ask about ounces since mayo is something that I can use
later for anything else...
I had sliced almonds at home and I had broccoli florets( I used about just a
hand ful of almonds, use your own taste if you even want to use them..and
for the florets I used about a cup, again to your own liking)
Parm Cheese(I used about one table spoon)
1 Medium tomato

In a large bowl I shredded up the chicken in to strands with my clean
fingers
Diced up all the veggies and put them inside with the chicken
I then seasoned it with the salt, pepper. Then I added the parm cheese just
about a table spoon,give or take..this is according to your taste
Then n I am guessing about 2 heaping table spoons of mayo, again according
to your personal taste
(you can use olive oil instead of mayo)

I served with saltine crackers and Tapa-Tio hot sauce
Enjoy
Sugar

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my
trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life" (
Psalm 143:8).
-Sugar