[CnD] BASIC BROWNIES

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 24 23:26:15 CEST 2016

BASIC BROWNIES

These come out great everytime I make them
sugar
1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs, slightly beaten
2 tsp. vanilla

Preheat oven to 350.  Lightly spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt.  In
another bowl, combine oil, eggs, vanilla.  Add wet ingredients to dry
ingredients.  Mix just until combined, do NOT overmix.  Spread into prepared
baking dish.  Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center
tests clean.

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my
trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life" (
Psalm 143:8).
-Sugar