[CnD] Ultimate Dark Chocolate Oreo Truffles

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:27:55 CEST 2016

Ultimate Dark Chocolate Oreo Truffles

Prep Time: 30 minute

Cook Time: 0 minute

Total Time: 30 minute

Servings: 25-30

Yields: 50-60 Truffles

Only 3 ingredients! This is my all-time dessert recipe, and ironically one
of the easiest I've come across. Anyone can make it, yet the taste is
something you'd expect from a professional chocolatier.

Ingredients

1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies

1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese

1 (8 ounce) box baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, 1 bar

Directions

Set out 1 package Philadelphia Cream cheese. In a blender or food processor,
blend 1 package Oreos until a fine powder has formed throughout Tip: Do this
in small groups, 5 or 6 Oreos at a time. If you do it all at once, it's
impossible to get a consistent powder. Remove any remaining cookie pieces.
Knead 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese into mix until mixture is
consistent throughout. Roll into 2 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
Refrigerate 30 minute (or freeze 10 minute). Melt 1 bar baker's semi-sweet
chocolate. Using two spoons, coat each ball individually. Place on cookie
sheet and refrigerate 30 minute.