[CnD] Golden Corral Bourbon Street Chicken

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 22:16:35 CEST 2016

Well, it sounds like you pour the marinade off, then you bake the chicken. If you were to bake the chicken with the marinade you could get cross contamination from the raw meat and liquids.

I would pour enough to cover the chicken completely and save the rest for baking.

I hope this helps, let me know how it turns out and if it taste like the original.