[CnD] Opti Grill

Bill 052338 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 11:19:44 CEST 2016

Hi Kimsan
I don't know about the George Foreman grill.  I have the Opti Grill.  I my
opinion it is best suited for two people.  I can cook 4 burgers and usually
3 chops at a time.  You could cook say, 4 burgers then another 4 and so on
and do the same for other meats, but that would involve much extra time.
Hope this helps.
Bill