[CnD] Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Help: Peanut Butter Cookies from Dale

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Mon Aug 15 15:42:45 CEST 2016

Peanut Butter Cookies from Dale

These cookies are excellent!  And so easy!  3 ingredients only
A customer in North Carolina gave me this recipe and I test drove it
yesterday!
I had to call Gary back and thank him!
Mr. Rogers Peanut butter Cookies!

1 egg
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
(we used some chocolate chips too-ya'll know I have to experiment a bit)
directions:

beat the egg with the sugar first.
Add in the peanut butter.
Mix well for a couple of minutes.

I rolled these into about one to one and a half inch balls.
I put them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.

Then I pressed them down a tad to flatten (about a half inch thick)
with the bottom of a glass and Schyler placed a few, probably about 6
to 10 chocolate chips on top, then I mashed the chocolate chips down
a bit, just to set them in place, with the bottom of the glass again.
Gary said to bake about 13 minutes at 350.
I baked for 11 minutes...
They are awesome...
Notes:
These cookies don't expand too much during baking so they can be
placed  pretty close together.
The chocolate chips were strictly my choice.
Lastly, do not make these if you don't have some ice cold milk ready
to chase these down with or a cow tied to the back door!!!
Enjoy ya'll!
Thanks again Gary for these delightful cookies!
Dale