[CnD] Autumn Cheese Wreath
nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:22:14 CEST 2016
Autumn Cheese Wreath
A festive, autumn-inspired appetizer tray of cheese leaves served with
Plan to use at least 3 pounds of blocked-shaped cheese.
Fresh cranberry relish for accompaniment.
1. Use a cheese slicer to make even slices (1/8 to 1/4-thick). Using a
few seasoned cheeses, like Jalapeño Jake, will give the appearance of
2. To make leaves of various sizes, use cheese-leaf cutters (available
in cookware and hardware stores).
3. In the center of a round cheese board, place a bowl of cranberry
relish (available in most grocery stores).
4. Place leaves in a ring around the bowl. Repeat layering with
remaining leaves. Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until
5. Use leftover cheese leaves for snacks, casseroles, pizzas and
More information about the Cookinginthedark