[CnD] Tamales

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 27 15:34:32 CEST 2016

I have reposted the information
I need to let people know that my Arlette does not like lurkers so if you plan to join you must post
Most owner's do not like lurkers.
She will call your attention to it.
I am sorry for posting the info but to answer a question, some groups and owners don't like to advertise other members groups on their list.
But since many were asking I thought I'd give it out for Naima.
Smile
sugar
night.

Sugar