[CnD] Bar-B-Cups (Was: Football Food)

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Tue Aug 30 22:16:35 CEST 2016

Earl Funk sent us this recipe a while back, and I've made it. These are great for picnics or tailgating. For some variation use burrito meat (1 lb of ground beef and 1 envelope of Lowrey's burrito seasoning mix) instead of the barbecue. (And make twie as many)
---------- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v7.07

Title: Bar-B-Cups
Categories: Snack, Meat, Barbecue
Servings: 5
     1½ lb ground beef
     1½  c bar b q sauce of your choice
      1 cn of biscuits 10 count
      1  c shredded cheese your choice(optional)

Brown ground beef in askillet and drain the grease. Add the barbecue sauce, and mix well. Preheat oven to 350°f. In a muffin tin take the biscuits out of the can and work with your hands, pressing from the middle and pulling gently. Form a mini pizza shape and place in the muffin tin. Press in a pie shell form. Add the barbecued mixture in each shell, about one quarter cup. Bake for 12 minutes. Take out of oven and then add cheese (I get me a thumb and two finger pinch and put on top of the bar-be-cups by pressing slightly before releasing) Place back into oven for 3 minutes. Take out and enjoy.
Source: Cooking in the Dark mailing list, Earl Funk
-----