[CnD] Sausage Balls(Was: Football Food)

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Tue Aug 30 22:19:22 CEST 2016

Sausage Balls are also wonderful for tailgating.
---------- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v7.07

Title:  Sausage Cheese Balls
Categories: Appetizers, Party, Sausage, Cheese/Eggs
Servings:

      3  c bisquick
      2  c sharp cheddar cheese
      1 lb bulk sausage.

Preheat oven to 350°f. Combine all ingredients until a dough forms.  Use clean hands to do this.  Roll into small balls and bake on ungreased baking sheets for about twenty minutes.
Options: Use a mexican or fiesta cheese blend, or use either mozarella or parmesan and change the sausage to bulk sweet or hot Italian sausage for a different approach. Sausage can be any ground sausage you desire, or if you want a milder sausage ball use a mix of pork sausage and other ground meat.
Source:  Cooking in the Dark Mailing list, Rebecca Manners
-----