[CnD] Planet Hollywood's Cool Running

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 10:52:31 CEST 2016

Cool Running
3/4 ounce Captain Morgan spiced rum
3/4 ounce Malibu rum
3/4 ounce Bacardi Limon
2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
1 ounce cranberry juice
1 ounce orange juice
splash of grenadine
splash of Rose's lime juice
splash of Bacardi 151 rum

1. Fill a 16-ounce glass with ice.
2. Combine all ingredients, except Bacardi 151, in a shaker.
 Shake, shake, shake.
3. Pour over ice.
3. Pour a splash of Bacardi 151 on top, garnish with an orange
 wedge on the rim of the glass, drop in a cherry, and serve with
 a straw.
Makes 1 drink.

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar