[CnD] The White Russian is a drink everyone should know

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 11:02:56 CEST 2016

The White Russian is a drink everyone should know
. It's a simple, creamy vodka mixed drink with a nice coffee flavor that
makes a great after dinner sipper.
If you skip the cream you'll have a
Black Russian,
give the White Russian a shake at the end and you have a
Dirty Bird,
add amaretto and you have a
Roasted Toasted Almond.
The related drink list to the White Russian is almost endless.

Ingredients:
List of 3 items
. 1 1/2 oz vodka
. 3/4 oz Kahlua
. 3/4 oz cream
list end

Preparation:
List of 3 items
1. Pour the
vodka
and
Kahlua
into an
old-fashioned glass
filled with
ice.
2. Stir.
3. Gently top with the cream.

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar