[CnD] Acapulco Gold Mocktail Recipe

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:00:01 CEST 2016

Yes! Thank you!

Keep them all coming!

Naima

-----Original Message-----
From: Lois via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:43 PM
To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
Cc: Lois
Subject: [CnD] Acapulco Gold Mocktail Recipe

Maima, Here is a drink for you. Got more if you want them.

Acapulco Gold Mocktail Recipe

Imaging yourself sitting on a Mexican veranda, enjoying the sunset and an Acapulco Gold Mocktail. If you can't make it to Mexico, your own porch will do. This delicious drink combines the zip of pineapple with the smoothness of coconut creme. It's like a pinacolada- without all the ice.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup pineapple juice
2 Tablespoons coconut creme
2 Tablespoons whipping cream