[CnD] Agave Kiss

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 20:04:33 CEST 2016

Agave Kiss

2 oz Herradura Tequila Silver
1 oz white creme de cacao
1 oz double cream
1/2 oz Chambord
white chocolate flakes for rimming
fresh raspberries for garnish

Preparation:

In a cocktail shaker with ice, add Herradura tequila, white crème de cacao,
double cream and Chambord.
Shake for 15 seconds. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass, rimmed with white
chocolate, add a spear of fresh raspberries, and serve.
You can dip your glass with cranberry juice so that the chocolate sticks if
needed

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar