[CnD] Black Widow with tips that may help

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 20:19:07 CEST 2016

A splash is a dash, but if you need an exact measurement, it would be a 1/4
teaspoon to a 1/2 teaspoon. Try the 1/4 teaspoon first, and see what you
think. You can always increase on the next drink.

How to Measure 'Parts'
One part is any equal part. Think of it as one measure of your jigger (or
whatever device you are measuring with).
For example, if you need 1 part, you would pour one full jigger.
.	For 2 1/2 parts, pour two and a half jiggers.
.	For 1/2 part, pour one-half of the jigger full.
It is very logical because you will decide what 1 part means for that recipe
and divide or multiply from there. Yet, you may have to adjust a little bit
to obtain the right sized cocktail for the glass. For instance, to fill a
tall glass that may be 8 ounces you may want to  use up to 2 jiggers,
Black Widow Cocktail

Ingredients
.	3 parts vanilla vodka
.	1 part black anise-flavored liqueur (recommended: Sambuca)
.	1 part espresso
.	Black licorice, for garnish
Directions
In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients except the licorice with ice
and shake to mix. Serve in a cocktail martini glass.consider "1 part" equal
to 1 1/2 or 2 jiggers full

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar