[CnD] Dulce De Leche

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 20:23:08 CEST 2016

Dulce De Leche

This Dulce de Leche is a recreation from Bacardi of a cocktail found in
Guys and Dolls
for the 2009 Broadway revival of the popular musical. It's a nice drink if
you like thick chocolate
"martinis."
It is one of those cocktails that you'll either love or hate and is easily
mistakable for a "milk shake" as Sarah Brown does in the eighth scene of the
musical while she downs multiples without realizing that Bacardi is not a
"preservative" but a liquor.

Read more about this drink...

Ingredients:
. 1 oz Bacardi rum
. 1/2 oz Dark Godiva Liqueur (or other dark chocolate liqueur)
. 1/2 oz sweetened condensed milk
. pinch of ground cinnamon and shaved chocolate for garnish

Preparation:
1. Pour the ingredients into a
cocktail shaker
with ice.
2. Shake
well.
3. Strain into a chilled
cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon and chocolate shavings on top.

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar