[CnD] Irish Flag Shooter

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 20:25:29 CEST 2016

Irish Flag Shooter

1 oz (3.38 cl) Brandy
1 oz (3.38 cl) Crème de Menthe
1 oz (3.38 cl) Bailey's Irish Cream (Irish Cream)

Recipe instructions for a Irish Flag:

To make an Irish Flag, a popular St Patricks day drink, layer in order
the creme de menthe, followed by irish cream and finally brandy. Enjoy
your Irish Flag cocktail!

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar