[CnD] Amount of recipes

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:41:03 CEST 2016

Since all of you complained about the recipes, I have lost Wayne my friend, who has been more than generous to share what he has found, with all of you.

Some of you just want to hear yourselves criticize and gripe. But the rest of us don't. For the complainers, why don't you post something once and a wile than being lurkers and trouble makers. Why did you join a cooking group anyway? This is not a abusing or grumbling group. This group was supposed to except everyone, in spite of their abilities or disabilities. Which means if that person post recipes from his or her phone you shouldn't criticize about how it comes across. That maybe the only way they can communicate. If the recipe has fractions in it, then copy it in to word and change it! Or look it up and repost it yourselves! This group isn't what I heard about, when I joined. David needs to drop this one because it was a waste of time and energy. People hurting other people because of some miss communication issues. Or because of non appreashateive people who just want tried and true recipes. I loved this group at first because I was learning about all recipes and not just one particular group of them. It used to be helpful and enjoyable. If some of you don't like what you see "Then you should leave" and leave the recipes, if copied, to us who want them and appreciate them too.

Stop making people leave because you are disgruntled and unsatisfied. Leave if it is getting on your nerves. You will not be missed!

This group will be a lot better without you anyway. Then maybe we can get back to normal. Sharing recipes of all types with no hate in between or at surtaint people.

I am so disappointed with this group! Instead of excepting everyone, you are just as bad as the prejudice and injustice people out there discriminating on the disabled. But you are hurting and despising your own people. Learn from your mistakes and put yourself in that person's shoes. Would you want to be treated or talked to like the way some of you are treating each other? No one is running these people away faster, than all of you!
What's the point of having a cooking group, if no one shares any recipes and just picks on each other. In my eyes, that's considered "bullying" Please Stop It!!!!!!!!

Thank You