[CnD] griping - Re: Amount of recipes

Charles Rivard wee1sman at fidnet.com
Mon Sep 5 21:34:42 CEST 2016

Recipes are to be written in an understandable format.  It is up to the
author, not the reader, to convey, not decipher.

As for losing a friend, that would have nothing to do with this list.  That
would be between you and him, as a personal matter.

There is a reason as to why complaints are being voiced, and if you were to
have an open mind, you would clearly understand that list guidelines are
created and sent for a purpose.  When guidelines are shattered, not just
barely crossed, people will naturally send messages of complaint, and most
have been courteous, meaning no harm or not meant as flames.  When the same
guideline is continued to be broken in the same manner by the same people,
more strongly worded complaints will probably, and justifiably sent.

Your message is probably going to insult a lot of people, and was not
necessary.

Whether someone sends a lot or not has nothing to do with their enjoyment of
the list.  A lot of the recipes that I have have already been sent to the
list.  I don't care to repeat them.  Others may feel the same way.  But for
you to say that if all we do is to complain and not send, so we should leave
the list is offensive.  I will offer you the same advice.  If you don't like
the list, I'll see you somewhere else instead, after you leave here.
Otherwise, don't complain about justifiably sent complaints.