[CnD] spreading melted chocolate

Wendy wdywms327 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:07:38 CEST 2016

I recently made No Bake Cereal Bars in which I was to melt chocolate chips & butterscotch chips & put it on top. I had trouble melting the chips on low heat. I did manage to get it on the cereal bar, though not evenly. Someone suggested it may have gone better melting the chips in a double boiler. I wondered if it would have been better to add a bit of butter to make it easier to manage. Looking forward to the answer you want, Becky, & what I want too.
Wendy