[CnD] chicken thoughts

Carol McConnell cjmcconnell4753 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:15:49 CEST 2016

Hello Charles:
Being that the thighs are large, you might grill them on medium for at least 1-1/2 hours. I grilled chicken in 2014, not long enough, hence, food poisoning, and landed in the hospital. It is better to be more on the cautious side, rather than undercooking those thighs.
As far as taste, how about a little, and I mean, little garlic powder?
Hope these help, although a little late.
John on Carol's computer.