[CnD] Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 21 18:50:36 CEST 2016

Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake

Cake
1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist triple chocolate fudge cake mix
1 1/4 cups milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs

Topping
1 box (4-serving size) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
2 cups milk
1 bag (12 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)

Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat Cake
ingredients with electric mixer as directed on cake mix box. Pour into slow
cooker.

In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and 2 cups milk with whisk as directed on
box. Pour into slow cooker over cake batter. Do not mix. Sprinkle chocolate
chips over top.

Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours or until cake
is set and pudding is beginning to bubble out of cake.

Makes 8 servings

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar