[CnD] accessible microwaves

David Pearson dpearson9 at wi.rr.com
Tue Nov 22 20:29:43 CET 2016

I have a Whirlpool microwave. All I did was call Whirlpool up after I
bought it and told them I needed a Braille overlay. I gave them the
model number and they sent me a sheet of Braille that fit over all
the buttons. So all the buttons are now identified. I understand they
will do this for all the different kinds of machines they make.