[CnD] Nyyki’s Traditional Texas Chili (was: chili recipe)

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Wed Nov 23 20:25:38 CET 2016

I go with the store brands if you're in the south. Albertson's has a good one, so does Kroger. I know people who swear by Wick Fowler's, but it's never worked for me. One of these days I'll get experimental and figure out what's in the ones I use so I can dispense with the envelopes and go with herbs and other core flavorings.